1. Why do you use Twitter? What do you like/dislike about it?
I started out being curious about Twitter. Now, it’s a ‘quick-ish’ way for me post something without having to open up my blog. I like its ease of use.
2. Who do you think is reading your Tweets? Is this the audience you want? Why/why not? Tell me anything you think of relating to the audience for your Tweets.
Most of the people are friends or people I’ve met online. But I’m fine with anyone reading my Tweets.
3. How do you read others’ Tweets? Do you read all of them? Who do you read/not read and why? Do you know them all?
I’m using Twitterrific to read and post on my Mac. I also use the new mobile edition of Twitter on the occasions I’m away from my Mac. Most of what I read are friends and people I met online.
4. What content do you think is appropriate for a Tweet? What is inappropriate? Have you ever found yourself wanting to Tweet and then deciding against it? Why?
Personally, I’m fine with reading anything as it’s a person’s personal opinion. Anyway, most are from people I know, so I’m fine with what they have to say.
5. Are your Tweets public? Why/why not? How do you feel about people you don’t know coming across them? What about people you do know?
Yes, my Tweets are public. Anyway, most of what I write are quite general and mundane stuff.
6. What do i need to know about why Twitter is/is not working for you or your friends?
I hope Twitter will develop a private network that only allows those who are allow to subscribe to my Tweets. And also just replying to the specific person rather than to the whole network would be nice.
And Danah, you can quote me by my real name (Isaak Kwok).